Flu Vaccines are now available. ( stocks are limited)
Immunisation only appointments will be bulk billed. People who are not eligible for a government funded FOUR strain vaccine will be charged $15.50 per vaccine. .
Please call reception staff to organise an appointment for your flu vaccine.
Seasonal influenza is a common infection that is managed through preventative measures such as hygiene and vaccination. Getting vaccinated each year is the best way to prevent getting ill from flu.
Some people are eligible for free vaccines, including
- People who are 65 years of age and over
- Pregnant women at any time during their pregnancy
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged six months to under five years and 15 years and older
- Residents of nursing homes and other long-term care facilities
- Any person 6 months of age and older with a chronic condition predisposing to severe influenza illness that requires regular medical follow-up or hospitalisation.